This may include identifiable information such as:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Details of your purchases
- Personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services or promotional offers
- Your computer’s IP address
- The browser types
- The webpage you were directed from to the Liquidsands website
- The pages within www.liquidsands.com.au you visit, items and information you searched for on our site, your access times, dates and other statistics.
How we collect your information
We may collect your information in several ways, including but not limited to when you:
- Sign up to our e-newsletter
- Become a Liquidsands ambassador
- Make a purchase from us
- Browse our Liquidsands website
- Contact our customer happiness team
- Click on Liquidsands remarketing, hyperlinks, banners or affiliate ads
- Interact with us on our social media sites
- From third parties, such as affiliates, ambassadors, influencers, and events
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying and disposing of your personal information when it is no longer required
When you use your credit card on the Liquidsands website you are protected against the misuse of your credit card details by SSL encryption technology to ensure that all your information is safely encrypted when transmitted.
We do not store your credit card details once your purchase is completed at check out. We recommend you use your online payment services of choice such as Shopify payments through Visa or Master Card or through Apple and Google pay.
Using your information
We may use your information for a range of different purposes:
- To provide our range of awesome products to you for purchase
- To communicate with you about products, events, offers, and other information that might interest you about our company and environmental programs.
- To answer customer queries and provide you with further information
- To create purchases, transactions, customer accounts, tax invoices and receipts
- To provide you with a much better customer service experience
- To conduct research and analysis to better provide our products and services
- To carry out general administration, marketing, purchasing and quality control to improve the way Liquidsands does business and provides our awesome products and services.
When we disclose your information
We engage third parties to provide freight services and provide business support functions. At times some of those third parties may need access to your personal information to provide their services or perform a function. We may disclose information to these third-party service providers to assist us in providing products you have purchased such as our delivery service provider - Sendle.
When we share your personal information with third party providers, they are contractually bound by our terms of service and conditions to use information only for the purposes of providing their services.
Cookies are used when you visit the Liquidsands website. Cookies is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns and behaviours of visitors to our website. The main types of cookies we use are:
- Site functionality cookies allowing you to navigate our site and use its features like add to cart and check out.
- Site analytics cookies allow us to analyse how our customers use the Liquidsands website so we can improve site functionality as well as improve your overall online shopping experience.
- Targeting or advertising cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising that are relevant to you and your purchases. They also help us measure our marketing strategies and marketing campaigns to help serve our customers better.
Access or update your personal information
You can email us at email@example.com and we can provide you with details of the information we hold about you.
What can you do to stop seeing our advertising
Liquidsands uses applications to deliver remarketing ads to you when you browse the web. This technology does not collect your personal information. If you do not wish to be shown retargeting ads you can disable them.
How can you manage Facebook Advertising preferences:
Liquidsands uses Facebook Advertising to deliver relevant content to you based on your interests, your location and your interactions with us. You can manage your ad preferences on Facebook by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of any Facebook Ad, select why am I seeing this?, and then select ‘manage your ad preferences’.
How do you manage advertising on your mobile applications:
- Android users can opt out of advertising by following the instructions provided by Google in Google Play Help.
- iOS users can go to the Limit Ad Tracking option provided by Apple in the Apple Support Area.